At the Ranthambore Nature Camp, we accord the highest priority to the Safety and well-being of our Guests and Employees. Our resort diligently implement Covid -19 guidelines as stipulated by WHO, Ministry of Tourism and Local State authorities and exemplified through a below point programme.
- All staff members wear masks and request the same for all guests as a mandatory safety measure.
- Sanitizers are available at various access points in the resort premises.
- Mandatory thermal screening of all guests and employees before entry.
- Contact less payment through digital payment methods.
- Adequate steps have been taken to ensure “Social Distancing” is maintained at our resort.
- Unit ensures regular Health checks and screening of employees and established processes.
- All guidelines issued by FSSAI for food business are strictly adhered to.
- Rigorous staff training is given for safety against Covid-19.
- Deep cleaning and sanitization of the rooms before re-allocation.
- The front desk will be sanitized continuously in shifts
We thank you for your support and cooperation.